Scholarship Grant Application
Thank you for your interest in applying to the scholarship grant. The following are requirements for award eligibility:
- Must be a first, second or third year student in an accredited medical school in Northern California.
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA or higher. For those schools with a pass or fail grading system, a passing grade in all subjects is mandatory.
- Must be a financial aid eligible student. Statement from the financial aid office is required.
- Must make a commitment to attend the awards ceremony to personally receive the certificate and monetary award. The awards ceremony coincides with the annual PMSNC induction and anniversary dinner that is usually held in the spring (exact date to be determined). Scholars will also be given complimentary tickets to this event.
- Must submit a copy of a curriculum vitae plus 2 letters of recommendation: one from a member of the faculty at the institution where enrolled and one from a physician who is not related to the applicant.
Ester Kotowski, MDScholarship Committee Chairman
If you are experiencing technical issues on our website, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form. Please indicate which page you are experiencing issues and a brief description of the problem.