Medical Mission 2020 to Bacoor, Cavite
Application period is July 1 to August 15, 2019*
*Application Deadline for current and active PRC Permit holders is September 1
- Doctor (MD, DO, DPM, DMD, DDS, OD)
- Nurse, Pharmacist, Therapist, Chiropractor, Technologist, Technician and other health professional
- Active Philippine License Holder
- Support (all others not listed above including travel companion, family member)
- Student Clinical Rotation
Online payments carry a $15 processing fee. Volunteers pay for their air travel to Manila, accomodations and meals.
- Passport must be valid for 6 months past date of entry into the Philippines. A visa is not required for a stay in the Philippines up to 30 days.
- For medical volunteers, medical credentials must be valid for the duration of the medical mission.
- For doctors and nurses that need a PRC Special Temporary Permit, a completed PRC Form and documents required to file along with it must be received by PMSNC on or before August 15, 2019
- Volunteer fees must be paid by November 1, 2019
- Complete the online application. After submitting, you will immediately receive a submission acknowledgment email. You are not yet approved for a spot in the medical mission.
- The medical mission committee will send you an email if you have been accepted.
- In your acceptance email, we will list the required documentation you need to submit. Send the required documentation by the deadline date.
- Pay the application fee.
You might find helpful information on the FAQ page.